- 1/2 cup rolled oats cooked with 1.5 cups of water
- 1 cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk (non-fat/ tonned)
- 1 tablespoon walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Stevie or brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the oats with 1.5 cups of water until the oats are fluffy and all the water gets absorbed ( do this by cooking it for 2 minutes in the microwave, stirring, and cooking it for 2 more minutes.)
- Add the cocoa powder and cinnamon to the cooked oats while they are still hot.
- Stir until everything is fully combined, and your oats have a deep chocolaty color.
- Add the walnuts, and the milk (you can add as much milk as you like – use about a cup to give the oats a nice creamy consistency)
- Add the Stevia or brown sugar and stir to combine until the oats have the consistency you like. If you’re using blueberries, add them in now.
- Spread into a 13 X 9 baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes and serve.