- Brown Bread Slices 8
- 1/ 2 cup toned milk
- Onions sliced 2
- Green capsicums sliced 2
- Tomatoes sliced 2
- Mushrooms sliced 8 ( optional )
- Salt to taste
- Semolina 4 to 5 tsp
- In a bowl add all the chopped capsicums, tomatoes, mushrooms, salt, milk, semolina.
- Mix properly and keep this mixture in a refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Spread ½ tsp pizza sauce on each bread slice and place the vegetable mixture over it.
- Heat the non- stick pan, put 2 to 3 drops of oil and then place the bread slice on pan and cook on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot