- 4 whole wheat tawa parantha made into round large sizes for rolls.
- For Stuffing
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 200 gms paneer cut into strips
- 1 Red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 4 tsp homemade tomato and mint green chutney
- Make whole wheat paranthas and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat, adds red capsicum and onion, roast them till they become soft and tender. Once the capsicum and onion become tender add the cut paneer pieces, tomato and mint green chutney toss well. Cook for 1 minute.
- Spread aluminium foil on the flat surface and place the tawa parantha over it. Place the lettuce evenly over the parantha, add 2 tablespoon paneer filling over one side of the Frankie. Roll Paneer Frankie tightly till the other end.
- Fold the ends of paneer Frankie to pack it tightly in aluminium foil on all sides.