- Slice 2-3 potatoes
- 100 gms of fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and fill with about 1 inch of water.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Boil the green beans in a separate container for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain, cool, and cut potatoes & beans into quarters.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with fresh basil, red onion, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.In a medium bowl, whisk together with vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.
- Pour over the salad, and stir to coat.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper as per taste.