- 1 Cup Brown rice
- 1 cup moong dal
- ½ cup curd low fat
- 3 pinch baking soda
- ½ tsp rai seeds
- Few curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp hing
- Roasted Flax seed Powder
- Soak brown rice and moong dal overnight.
- Grind it to a fine paste add salt, baking soda, heeng and curd keep it for fermentation at least for 2 hours.
- Heat water in an idli steamer, pour the batter mix & steam them for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan; add rai, kadhi patta.
- Pour it over the idlis & sprinkle flax seed Pd on top of it, serve hot.