- ½ cup Brown Rice soaked and grinded
- ½ cup moong dal soaked and grinded
- 2 pinch Hing (asafoetida)
- 1 cup mixed chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, ginger and capsicum
- Few Curry leaves finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 3 tsp curd low fat
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Mix the rice and moong dal together add curd and enough water to make a batter of a dropping consistency add masala, salt, hing and curry leaves.
- Take tawa or nonstick pan with little oil and heat.
- Spread a little batter on the hot tawa, put chopped veggies on top of it (means on one side) Pour a little oil on the sides and cook it till brown on the underside.
- Turn and cook on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve hot with green chutney.