For dough oatmeal flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tsp egg white or 10 ml milk
- 1 or 2 tsp low fat butter
- 2 pinch baking powder
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- For Filling
- 100 gms paneer sliced
- 1 medium size onion,tomato and capsicum
- 2tsp ginger/garlic fine chopped
- ½ tsp red chilies and coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric and garam masala
- 2 green chllies
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green coriander fine chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the dough ingredients and make smooth dough,keep it aside for 10 minutes covered with wet cloth.
- In non stick pan heat oil add garlic , ginger sauté for 2 minutes then add all juliennes vegetables, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now add all spices mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- At last add paneer , lime juice and green coriander and mix well. Remove from heat and cool it, make 12 balls of equal sizes and roll with the roller to rotis.
- Now place 2 tbsp filling on each rotis , spread evenly and roll it. Grill it for 5-6 minutes and serve with chutney