- 1 cup Dalia (Broken Wheat)
- 1 Boiled potato, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup Spinach, washed and finely chopped
- 2 Green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp. Cashew nuts, coarsely ground
- 3/4th cup Milk
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp. Garam masala powder
- Oil to fry
Serves : 2-3
- In a pan roast the dalia till golden color and then soak it into the milk. keep aside.
- Take mashed potato in a bowl and add all the ingredients
including soaked dalia, except oil. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions. Make ball of each portion
and flatten between your palms in a shape of a tikki.
- On a flat pan or griddle apply little oil and cook the tikki on
both sides till golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney