- 2 cups puffed rice
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts (Almonds,Walnut,Hazel nut,Chia seeds,Sunflower seeds), dry roasted and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- 3/4 cup jaggery
- Little melted butter to grease the tin/tray
- To prepare Puffed Rice Bar Recipe, begin with all the ingredients organised handily. Heat a pan and add jaggery into it. Stir continuously until it gets smooth and shiny.
- Now add puffed rice, mixed nuts, and green cardamom powder one by one. Mix well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture into a greased tray/ cake tin. Use wet hands to press puffed rice bar down to even out the surface.
- Cut these sweet Puffed Rice Bar into desired shapes to enjoy the crunch at tea time or pack it to make a snack-pack.