- 1 and half cup couscous (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese
- In a saucepan, combine the couscous and broth or water and cook for 15 mins.
- In a separate skillet, sautee the onion, mushrooms and garlic until tender. Stir in the lemon juice and oregano. Add spinach, cooking only until wilted.
- Toss the cooked couscous with the spinach mixture, and sprinkle with crumbled cheese.