- 2 Eggs
- 50 ml Milk
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1 Tomato , sliced
- 50 grams Green zucchini , sliced
- 2 tablespoon Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
- Salt , to taste
- To begin making the Tomato and Zucchini Frittata, break the eggs in a bowl, add milk and beat it until it fluffs up little.
- Heat a small skillet pan, drizzle some oil, pour in the beaten egg mixture. Place the sliced tomato, zucchini and sprinkle red chilli flakes, oregano and salt.
- Add paneer over it and close it with the lid and cook the frittata over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve the Tomato and Zucchini Frittata Recipe with homemade salsa.