- 1 cup roasted wheat bran
- 1/2 cup roasted channa powder
- 225 gm crushed paneer
- 1 bunch spinach fine chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 piece ginger crushed
- 5-6 garlic flakes crushed
- 3 green chilies finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to grill
- Press out all moisture from spinach, by dabbing in the fold of a napkin.
- Add vegetables, garlic, chilies, ginger, paneer and salt.
- Sprinkle channa powder and wheat bran over ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients of bowl by hand, to form a soft lump.
- Take portions of mixture, form cutlets shaping as desired.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or till required covering with a moist cloth.
- Take a nonstick pan greased skillet, cook till golden on both sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.