- 1 ¼ cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup ragi flour
- ½ cup toasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or sesame oil
water, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree.
- Mix together the flour, sesame seeds and salt in a mixing bowl. Add water and mix with your hands, or at medium speed in a mixer or in the food processor, until you can gather the dough into a ball.
- 3.Lightly dust your work surface and roll out the dough, or roll out it between pieces of plastic or wax paper. Cut into desired shapes — squares, diamonds or cookie-cutter shapes — and place on the baking sheet, close together but not touching.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned, switching the sheet trays front to back and top to middle halfway through. Remove from the heat, and allow to cool and serve with tea or coffee.