- 1 Cup of gram flour. [ Besan]
- 3-4 chopped 2. 3-4 chopped onions
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 5-6 green chillies
- 3-4 crushed garlic gloves
- 4-5 curry leaves
- ½ turmeric powder
- ½ cup coriander leaves fresh and finely chopped
This is a Maharashtrian dish.
- Take a frying pan add besan in it and roast it well until it turns slightly brownish keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan then add mustard seeds let it crackle,then add cumin seeds and then add chopped onions and
sauté it on medium flame
- Add crushed garlic cloves ,then green chillies ,curry leaves , turmeric,salt sauté it on medium flame
- Add besan and then 1/2 cup of water cook it for 5 to 6 min.5. Garnish it with coriander leaves